In accordance with the ACCC if a product does not meet the 'Consumer Guarantees' you may claim a return, replacement or refund.
Consumer Guarantees include:
- acceptable quality
- matching description
- extra promises made about such things like performance, condition and quality
Exceptions to Guarantees include:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
If a product does not meet the Consumer Guarantees as outlined please contact to arrange a return/replacement/refund (within 30 days of purchase).